XII (Students studying in class XI and moving to class XII)
Admission Process :
Direct Admission on the basis of Marks/Grades obtained in this School/Board Exam or through Admission cum Scholarship Test (ACST).
Second Step Course.
One Year Integrated Course for IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced)/NEET
Starting From : last week of March / First week of April..
Ending on : Last week of December/ First week of January .
- Students will be thoroughly prepared for Class XII Board exam as well as Engineering Entrance Exams in this course.
- Class XII syllabus will be completed by September& Class XI revision will be done from October to 30th December .
- Certain top ranking students will be given some extra Tests in December. Selection of such students shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
Tests During Course
- Regular Tests
- Term Tests
- Full syllabus Test
- Regular Class tests will be conducted on school as well as entrance exams pattern.
- The result of each test shall be displayed on Centre Notice Board and sent to the parents through SMS.
- Relevant study material will be provided in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Test Series Course for preparation of JEE (Main & Advanced)/NEET.
- Multiple choice questions for preparation of JEE (Main & Adv.)/NEET.
- Model Papers, Home Assignments & Online Test Series for aspirants
- A unique question bank for JEE (Adv.) /NEET aspirants.