XI (Students studying in class X and moving to class XI)
Admission Process :
Direct Admission on the basis of Marks/Grades obtained in this School/Board Exam or through Admission cum Scholarship Test (ACST).
First Step Courses
Two Year Integrated Course for IIT-JEE (Main & Advanced)
This course is divided in two years (sessions)
Year-1: Class XI (Session-1) :
- It shall continue till 10th February, to complete the syllabus of Class XI and then the students will be free for their Class XI final exam.
- They shall then rejoin in the last week of March, to continue the syllabus of Class XII.
Year-2: Class XII (Session-2) :
- Class XII syllabus will be completed by September & Class XI revision will be done from October, to 30th December,
- Certain top ranking students will be given some extra Tests in December. Selection of such students shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
- Students will be thoroughly prepared for School/Board Exam as well as Engineering Entrance Exams.
Tests During Course
- Regular Tests
- Term Tests
- Full syllabus Test
- Regular class tests will be conducted on school as well as entrance exams pattern.
- The result of each test shall be displayed on Office Notice Board and sent to the parents through SMS.
- Relevant study material will be provided in Physics, Chemistry & Maths/Biology.
- Test Series Course for preparation of JEE (Main & Advanced) /NEET.
- Multiple Choice Questions for preparation of JEE (Main & Adv.) /NEET.
- A unique question bank for JEE (Adv.) /NEET aspirants.
- Model Papers, Home Assignments