X (Students Studying in class IX and moving to class X)
Admission Process :
Direct admission on the basis of marks/grades obtained in the previous class or through Admission cum Scholarship Test (ACST).
One Year Integrated Classroom Course for Olympiads, NTSE & Class X.
Starting From : Last week of March / First week of April.
Class Schedule : Monday to Saturday, 2 lectures per day; Sunday lectures, As per Requirement.
- Science & Maths Syllabus of Class X will be taught thoroughly.
- Regular class tests will be conducted on School/Board as well as Olympiad pattern.
- The result of each test shall be displayed on office notice board and sent to the parents through SMS/Website.
- Thorough Preparation for School/Board Exams.
- Entire syllabus of Class X will be revised along with doubt clearance.
- Social Science, Mental Ability , Computer & English will also be taught as per demand of students.
- Special Classes for NTSE/Olympiads preparation.
- Relevant study material will be provided in Science, Maths,
Tests During Course
- Regular Subjective Tests & Objective Tests
- Term Tests
- Complete Syllabus Tests
- Board Prepration Test Series
- Olympiad Pattern Tests
- NTSE Pattern Tests
- Special Classes and Test Series are conducted to prepare the students for Olympiads/Scholarship Exams.
- Special assignments will be given to practice the questions of Text book thoroughly.
- Trickopedia – a specially designed book will be given to solve problems in short time using tricks.